MILAN – FC Internazionale would like to inform the media (press, radio, television and photographers) that requests for accreditation for Inter v Partizan Belgrade, Matchday 3 of the UEFA Europa League, Thursday 25 October 2012 – must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before 13:00 on Thursday 18 August 2012.
Press are also reminded that:
– requests must be made on headed paper (with the name of the
agency making the request) and be accompanied by a valid form of
– requests will be assessed based on the number of seats available at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza;
– requests made after the deadline will not be considered;
– the F.C.
Internazionale press office will notify any unsuccessful applicants via email,
by replying to the address through which the request was made.
– press accreditations will be distributed as ever at gate number 8;
– requests made should include Inter v Partizan Belgrade in the subject line.