Appiano: afternoon training session for seven

APPIANO GENTILE – Afternoon training session for seven
Nerazzurri players at the Centro Sportivo Angelo Moratti. Esteban Cambiasso,
Diego Milito and Jonathan, after a technical warm-up under the guidance of
Daniel Bernazzani, underwent an aerobic programme with trainer Luca Trucchi. 

There were personalised training sessions according to individual
needs for Raffaele Di Gennaro, Nelson Rivas and Emiliano Viviano.

Three winter signings

Inter already signed young defender Andrea Ranocchia, and they are about to sign Pazzini from Sampdoria and Kharja as replacement if Muntari goes to Sunderland on loan.

Inter had problems with injuries during this season, specially with attack, so they realised they have to buy a new striker. Pazzini will cost €12m plus Biabiany. Kharja will be replacement for Muntari, also on loan basis.

They are expected to undergo medical exams and then it will be official.

Andrea Ranocchia signs five-year contract

The documents relating to Inter and Genoa’s co-ownership of defender Andrea Ranocchia have been registered at the Lega Serie A’s offices.

Outside reports suggest Inter’s youth team striker Mattia Destro joined Genoa on loan as part of the deal for Ranocchia, but that notion has not been confirmed by either club.

The young hitman has moved to Marassi officially with the option for Genoa to make his deal a co-ownership one at the end of next term.

Born in Bastia Umbria on 16 February 1988, Ranocchia started out at Perugia before making his professional debut for Arezzo in Serie B at the age of 18. He then helped Bari to a promotion spot before making his Serie A debut. Ranocchia, who has represented Italy at every youth level, made his debut for the Under-21 side when still 19. With Inter he has signed a five-year deal until 30 June 2015.

FC Internazionale and Genoa have agreed that Andrea Ranocchia will remain at the Liguria club in 2010/11. Who could also join FC Internazionale, you can bet on football betting.

Mascherano – only matter of time?

Inter striker Diego Milito says that he is confident of the arrival of fellow Argentine Javier Mascherano to the blue-and-black half of Milan.

The Liverpool midfielder has been heavily linked with a move to the Italian and European champions and Reds manager Roy Hodgson admitted last week that Mascherano wasn’t picking up his calls.

Milito, who helped the Nerazzurri win the Champions League last season, supports the move of Mascherano from Anfield to the San Siro.

“We are very excited about Mascherano joining us at Inter,” the former Genoa forward is quoted as saying in the Daily Star Sunday.

“He has made it clear he wants to be here and it’s just down to the relevant people agreeing the deal now.

“In my view we are getting the very best defensive midfield player in the world and Maradona calls him one of the three most important players in the Argentina squad along with Lionel Messi and [Carlos] Tevez. That’s how highly he is regarded.”

Milito continued: “I think it’s unrealistic of Liverpool to think they can keep hold of Mascherano when they can’t even offer Champions League football and are not challenging Manchester United and Chelsea for the Premier League title.

“The boss and Mascherano have a good friendship so there were no other clubs on the cards for him after that, including Barcelona. He has wanted to join for a while but when the boss joined Inter I think that sealed the deal.

“Rafa has already made it clear that he wants another season like Jose had with us last season. Javier is a natural-born winner. He’ll relish being at a club where he will win top honours.

“I think it will be hard for Liverpool to hold on to the top players, including [Steven] Gerrard and [Fernando] Torres, but that is not my concern.”

The Argentine international also said that he would love to play alongside compatriot Carlos Tevez at Inter, but admitted that it is unlikely to happen this summer.

“I would like Tevez to join us as well but I don’t think that will be possible this summer.

“Manchester City are in a position where they don’t have to sell, but Carlos has told me he would like to play in Italy in the future.” (Source)

Adelina Chivu: If Jose call’s us, we’re coming

The magazine One, Adelina Chivu, Inter defender Cristian’s wife, has made a statement quite unexpected on the future of his life companion, a future that emerges from what seems oriented Real Madrid: “If Jose Mourinho called Cristian Real , we will move to Madrid. This is football. We do not have a home in the truest sense, we bought this apartment in Milan two years ago, but I never thought that this was our final home. At the end of Cristi career probably will return to Romania, but until you play, you can not. I also had to stop working because of football … “said Mrs. Chivu.

Market rumors start to go crazy, but only a week and a half ago, Chivu’s agent Victor Becali, said FcInterNews: Chivu is happy in Italy, and has a contract until 2012, “He added,” No contact and no offer, but you never know what can happen and the transfer market and just started … “and attention to something important.