MILAN – On the occasion of Inter v Trabzonspor, the first match in the UEFA Champions League 2011/12, scheduled for Wednesday 14 September 2011 at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza in the San Siro district of Milan (kick-off 20:45), F.C. Internazionale informs you that, as usual, it will provide for the collection of press accreditation requests from non-broadcasting Italian press.
All requests for press accreditation should be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and should reach us before 13:00 on Friday 7 September 2011.
You are also reminded that:
– requests should be sent on company-headed paper (of the company making the application) along with an identity document;
– requests for accreditation will be assessed in accordance with the number of places available at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza;
– applications sent by fax will not be considered;
– applications sent after the deadline will not be considered;
– the F.C. Internazionale press office will notify any unsuccessful applicants via email, by replying to the address through which the request was made;
– press accreditations will be distributed as usual at gate number 8;
– requests should contain the words accredito Inter-Trabzonspor in the subject line.