MILAN – F.C. Internazionale wishes to announce that all accreditation requests from journalists, photographers and TV/radio representatives for Inter v Napoli, the Week 6 match of the 2011/12 Serie A season scheduled for Saturday 1 October at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza (20.45), must be sent without fail no later than 13:00 on Saturday 24 September.
The F.C. Internazionale press office would like to remind interested parties that:
– requests for accreditation should be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Inter v Napoli accreditation’ in the subject line;
– requests should be sent on company-headed paper along with an identity document, a document indicating membership of a professional association, and documents and permits granted by Lega Serie A (for television staff and photographers);
– requests for accreditation will be assessed in accordance with Lega Serie A regulations and the number of places available at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza;
– requests sent via fax will not be considered;
– requests sent after the deadline will not be considered;
– the F.C. Internazionale press office will notify any unsuccessful applicants via email, by replying to the address through which the request was made.